10/03/2010

Busy little bumble bee.

I've been working extremely hard all day today and all day yesterday. I've managed to print 40 photographs out for my wall and I've done about 12 pages in my sketchbook. But it's not enough.
I have to complete the sketchbook tonight, also I need to fill in tags for each photograph. Which shall be long and painful, but it has to be done.
I'm quite proud of myself. I mean I've done the work all before, but now I'm just putting it together.
Tomorrow I shall be up at the crack of dawn to go into the lovely studio for 8am to start pinning everything up and putting the finishing touches to everything.
I hope to god it's good enough.
AND.... I hope it's enough.


Casserole time now.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. "I've been extremely hard all day today and all day yesterday." .... glad you're not a bloke....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant working haha! corrected it now mama.

    ReplyDelete